Friday, February 20, 2009

Introduction to the Journey

This is my 1st post on here and I'm just giving a rundown on what I'll drop on this blog. The main purpose of this blog is about (what I call) the journey in the unknown. What is the unknown? Well to me I feel that there are three areas most people deal with when trying to reach a goal. 1.the starting point 2.the unknown 3.the end point (which can ironically turn into another starting point, which I'll get into down the line). This journey in the unknown will mostly touch on my time in the unknown and also on others that I know. I hope that many of you will be able to relate to this, as well as encourage you to take the journey if you've ever considered it. So keep checking and feel free to add a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment